My vacation to Jamaica

Kenzs photos

Kenzs photos

On the post I’m going to talk my trip to Jamaica. The flight was 6 hours long, imagine being on a plane for that long. We went over the ocean, and if you looked out the window at the right time you could see the ocean go from a dark blue to a light blue. The Blues didn’t even mix.

After we got to Jamaica we had to go through customs. Try going threw a slim room full of people with no air conditioning, while standing there for 1 hour. I was very bad. After we got out of customs we had to take a 2 hour bus ride to out resort, it was bad.

Finally we got to the resort. After we got there we put our bags in out room and went to go find food/ our way around the hotel. We were there we went walking on the beach, jumping waves, and swimming with Dolphins. My mom and I went while my grandparents and great uncle were at the hotel. That was the 1st time I ever went out of the country. It was one of my favorite vacations.

1 Comment on My vacation to Jamaica

1. Mrs. Wohlafka
    October 25, 2015 at 2:52 pm (6 years ago)

Hi, Skylar!

That’s exciting that you got to take your first trip out of the country! I’m glad it was one of your favorite vacations.

I was born in Norway, and when I moved to this country in 1957, there were no jet planes, only propeller planes. So it took us 18 hours to fly here! It still takes about 8 hours to fly to Norway from the U.S.

Reply