Spring Break

Bruce Wicks

Bruce Wicks

In this post I’m going to talk about my spring break. My spring break was from the 19th-27th. During my spring break I went to my hometown, Mason City. I stayed with my grandma and my friend Erika (she lives in Manly, close to Mason) she stayed with me all spring break. We went to Roller City (it’s a place where you go roller skating) Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. Except on Tuesday it’s laser tag instead of roller skating. On Wednesday (the day after my birthday) my dad took me and Erika to Des Moines. When we were there we went shopping at the Jordan Creek mall, when we were there I got 4 sweatshirt, a belt, a candle, and a bath bomb. When we were they we also went to skyzone (a place that has a tone of trampolines) and we went to ride go carts at MB2 Raceway Grimes. Lastly we went to see Miracles from Heaven (about a girl with a disorder so she can’t digest/eat food). I also went to a birthday party. It was at the Country Inn and Suites in Mason City. For the birthday party we went swimming all day at the pool they have. I got her Doritos and Reese’s peanut butter cups for a present (she liked it). That’s what I did during my spring break, nothing to exciting.